Difference Between Blog and Website is a most common question among all the online Entrepreneur. Many friends Got confused on this matter because they don’t know about it properly. But Now I will clear your mind about this topic. In this article we are going to talk about:
What’s the Difference Between Blog and Website
There are a lot of similarities, but the goal of a blog is different to that of a business website
- A blog is usually built around the content. Meaning the blog posts are the most important aspect of the site. Everything else is based around the blog.
- A business website has an entirely different purpose. Depending on your industry, your website is usually used to promote your products or services.
- A strong business website would usually have a separate blog page as well. Blogging has been proven to increase traffic numbers by up to 60% compared to other sites that don’t blog.
- Both have a domain name
- Both have an online presence aside from social media
- Both have Social media links
- Both can have contact information
You may also read: Get VideoMaker FX Full Version For Free | Login Error Solved For Free
What’s the Difference Between a Blog and Website in Urdu/Hindi